Upward Sports will also provide your family with:
- A positive sports experience
- A friendly environment where children have fun
- Trained coaches and referees that encourage your child
- Life lessons that are shared at each practice and game
2017 Upward Basketball Season:
- Provides equal playing time
- Offers family-friendly schedules
- Teaches the fundamentals of basketball
- Allows children to make new friends
- Makes the most of your family’s time and money
- Focuses on teaching sportsmanship, self-esteem and other important values
2017 Basketball Registration Information:
- The early bird registration cost is $95 per child and begins September 15, 2016.
- After November 5, 2016, the cost for registration is $110 per child.
- The deadline for registration is Friday, December 2, 2016.
- To register, please complete and submit the online registration form at: https://registration.upward.org/UPW62324/add.
- NOTE: Children have to attend one evaluation in order to play. If they do not attend then they cannot play this season. Also, all coach and player requests must get the approval of League Director, Sharonda Eze. Please do not mark any requests on the registration form.
2017 Basketball League Schedule:
- Basketball evaluations will be on Saturday, November 12, 2016 and Saturday, November 19, 2016 from 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM.
- Practices begin the week of December 26, 2016.
- The first game is Saturday, January 7, 2017.
- The awards celebration will be held on Friday, February 24, 2017.
- The season will end on Saturday, February 25, 2017.
Basketball Volunteer Information:
- Coaches, referees and concession stand volunteers are needed!
- Complete training, support and resources will be provided to all volunteers.
- If you are interested in volunteering then please contact Sharonda Eze at firstname.lastname@example.org.