Upward Sports will also provide your family with:
- A positive sports experience
- A friendly environment where children have fun
- Trained coaches and referees that encourage your child
- Life lessons that are shared at each practice and game
Upward Football & Cheerleading:
- Provides equal playing and cheering time
- Offers family-friendly schedules
- Teaches the fundamentals of football and cheerleading
- Allows children to make new friends
- Makes the most of your family’s time and money
- Focuses on teaching sportsmanship, self-esteem and other important values
- The early bird registration cost is $95 per child and ends August 7, 2014.
- After August 7, 2014, the cost for registration is $100 per child.
- The deadline for registration is August 17, 2014.
- Flag football shorts for football players are included in the registration cost.
- Mock turtle necks for cheerleaders are included in the registration cost.
- Please make all checks payable to Parkway Christian Center.
- Complete, print and submit the 2014 UPWARD Football and Cheerleading Registration Form.
- Football evaluation and cheerleading orientation will be on Thursday, August 7, 2014 from 6:00 PM until 8:30 PM, as well as Saturday, August 9, 2014 from 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM.
- Practices begin the week of Monday, August 25, 2014.
- The first game is Saturday, September 6, 2014.
- The awards celebration will be held on Saturday, October 25, 2014.
- Coaches, referees and concession stand volunteers are needed!
- Complete training, support and resources will be provided to all volunteers.
- If you are interested in volunteering, please indicate this on the 2014 UPWARD Football and Cheerleading Registration Form.
- Those who are interested in volunteering can also contact Pastor Morgan Hart at [email protected]