Upward Sports will also provide your family with:
- A positive sports experience
- A friendly environment where children have fun
- Trained coaches and referees that encourage your child
- Life lessons that are shared at each practice and game
2016 Upward Basketball Season:
- Provides equal playing time
- Offers family-friendly schedules
- Teaches the fundamentals of basketball
- Allows children to make new friends
- Makes the most of your family’s time and money
- Focuses on teaching sportsmanship, self-esteem and other important values
2016 Basketball Registration Information:
- The early bird registration cost is $105 per child and begins September 28, 2015.
- After November 8, 2015, the cost for registration is $125 per child.
- The deadline for registration is Saturday, November 7, 2015.
- To register, please complete and submit the online registration form at: http://www.upward.org/leagues/491875566/Basketball.
- NOTE: Children have to attend one evaluation in order to play. If they do not attend then they cannot play this season. Also, all coach and player requests must get the approval of League Director, Morgan Hart. Please do not mark any requests on the registration form.
2016 Basketball League Schedule:
- Basketball evaluations will be on Saturday, November 7, 2015 and Saturday, November 21, 2015 from 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM
- Practices begin the week of December 28, 2015.
- The first game is Saturday, January 9, 2016.
- The awards celebration will be held on Friday, February 26, 2016.
- The season will end on Saturday, February 27, 2016.
Basketball Volunteer Information:
- Coaches, referees and concession stand volunteers are needed!
- Complete training, support and resources will be provided to all volunteers.
- If you are interested in volunteering then please contact Pastor Morgan Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org.